According to Reuters, More than 1,000 Australian women donned free bikinis on Sydney’s Bondi Beach on Wednesday for a group photograph to win a spot in the Guinness World Book of Records.
Speaking of the Guinness World Record, it also lists some of weird, wonderful and wacky abound of the Guiness.
1. Using only ONE hand, Germany’s Thomas Vogel unfastened 56 bras in 60 seconds. (Definitely, I love to try it someday!)
2. Australian John Allwood smashed 40 watermelons with his head in just one minute. (Good for anger management?)
3. Italian Michele Santana wins an entry for typing 57 books backwards.
4. Indian yoga instructor G.P Vijayakumar snorted eight fish up through his mouth and out of his nostrils in a minute. (He is a Y.O.G.A instructor)
5. American Jackie Bibby shared his bath with 75 live western diamondback rattlesnakes.(Wacky!)
6. Frenchman Michel Lotito claimed the weirdest diet — over the years he consumed 128 bicycles and 15 supermarket trolleys which he washed down with six chandeliers, two beds and a pair of skis. (eeeeeeeu)
7. China’s Dong Changsheng — he pulled a 1.5 tonne car using ropes hooked onto his lower eyelids.
8. 3,541 Philippine women in Manila shared the record for the most women ever to have breastfed their babies simultaneously. (Were 3,541 babies in one place?)
9. American park ranger Roy C.Sullivan — he was struck by lightning Seven times. Each strike took its toll — he lost eyebrows and a toe nail as well as suffering singed hair and chest burns. He died in 1993 — not killed by lightning but by his own hand after reportedly being rejected in love. (Poor man!)
I pick one of rising Korean hiphop singer, Leo Kekoa (리오 케이코아) from Hawaii for this week’s TGIF song. He has been working with D.T, YDG, Buga Kingz and JK Kim Dong Uk.
Here’s “Like That (황혼에서 새벽까지) (ft. Rhyme Bus)” from his first album III Skill, Enjoy it!